L2Masters Of PvP
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.

Play the difference with L2Masters of PvP ( INTERLUDE )

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Some questions of mine

In jos 
2 participan?i
AutorMesaj
Wassup

Data de înscriere : 12/04/2008

Some questions of mine Empty
MesajSubiect: Some questions of mine   Some questions of mine Icon_minitimeSam Apr 12, 2008 8:50 am

I started playing on this server today and I have some questions concerning it:
- how long are cat queen, unicorn and OLs interlude buffs (fist and victory of pa'agrio) buffs
- do I need giants books for skill enchanting?
- could u implement crytics from glads skills cuz as I see they are missing (as we know Gladi got the crytic multiplier implemented for skills in Interlude what makes him really powerfull but here he is just meat)
- do skills from feline king and other new summons working?

I would apreaciate if u would reply asap Smile ahh and gratz for creating such cool server Very Happy peace and PK Razz
Sus In jos
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 09/04/2008
Varsta : 35

Some questions of mine Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Some questions of mine   Some questions of mine Icon_minitimeSam Apr 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Wassup a scris:
I started playing on this server today and I have some questions concerning it:
- how long are cat queen, unicorn and OLs interlude buffs (fist and victory of pa'agrio) buffs
- do I need giants books for skill enchanting?
- could u implement crytics from glads skills cuz as I see they are missing (as we know Gladi got the crytic multiplier implemented for skills in Interlude what makes him really powerfull but here he is just meat)
- do skills from feline king and other new summons working?

I would apreaciate if u would reply asap Smile ahh and gratz for creating such cool server Very Happy peace and PK Razz

- no edited skills ( OL and cat queen ) ps: i will edited OL for blind of seal and some skills ...
- why u need book if u have 100% stun at arcash and 98% bluff :/
- Gladiator that it is i will make more powerfull at skills , no more !
- if u say .. greater might and more .. no ... we have buffer , use my buffer !

any questions?
Sus In jos
https://l2mastersofpvp.all-up.com

Some questions of mine
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
L2Masters Of PvP :: Discutii Generale-
Mergi direct la: